2126 Abbott Martin Rd.
Nashville, TN 37215
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
145,000 square feet
180,000 square feet
187,000 square feet
About The Mall at Green Hills
- The Mall at Green Hills is the dominant luxury and fashion destination in Tennessee and the most productive center in the market.
- With the opening of Tennessee’s only Nordstrom in September 2011, joining Macy’s and Dillard’s, Green Hills solidified its dominance and continues to draw from surrounding states like Kentucky and Alabama.
- The center is positioned between downtown Nashville and the most affluent suburbs in the market.
- The center is leased with a strong mix of luxury, unique-to-market brands, and better retailers including Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., Burberry, Jimmy Choo, Apple, David Yurman, Tory Burch, Michael Kors, BCBG Max Azria, Brooks Brothers, Omega, Kate Spade, Eileen Fisher, Athleta, Restoration Hardware, Williams-Sonoma, Tumi, and The Cheesecake Factory.
- The Mall at Green Hills is located south of downtown Nashville and is easily accessible from all areas of the market. The center is situated one mile south of I-440 – Nashville’s primary beltway – on Hillsboro Pike (431).
- The most affluent zip codes in the Nashville market are located only minutes from The Mall at Green Hills including Belle Meade, Forest Hills, Brentwood, and Franklin.
- The Music City Center opened in May 2013 with 1.2 million square feet of convention space.
- There is over 19 million square feet of office space within six miles of Green Hills, which is about 88% occupied.
- Excellent daytime population of nearly 280,000 employees within five miles and over 96,000 employees within three miles of the center.
- The New York Times lists Nashville #15 on its list of "52 Places to Go in 2014"
- Nashville hosted more than 11.5 million visitors in 2013, with record breaking travel through Nashville International Airport. Top attractions include The Country Music Hall of Fame and The Grand Ole Opry.
Daytime Population (within 5 miles)