100 Greyrock Place
Stamford, Connecticut 06901
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
245,000 square feet
110,000 square feet
About Stamford Town Center
- Stamford Town Center is the dominant regional shopping center and dining destination in Southern Fairfield County.
- Anchored by Macy’s and The Plaza, retailers include Pottery Barn, Apple, Talbots, Ann Taylor, Brooks Brothers, Williams-Sonoma, M.A.C, Coach, Chico’s, J. Crew, White House | Black Market, Sidney Thomas Jewelers, The Art of Shaving, Teavana, L’Occitane, bebe, Banana Republic, Michael Kors, Swarovski, A|X Armani Exchange, Zara, Uniqlo, and a flagship XXI Forever.
- The Plaza, the center’s piazza-like setting of signature retail stores and restaurants, includes Connecticut’s largest Barnes & Noble, a flagship H&M, The Capital Grille, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Kona Grill, California Pizza Kitchen, Plan B Burger Bar, and Così.
- The Plaza creates a ceremonial entrance for pedestrian access from the streets of downtown Stamford.
- The center offers valet parking services and seven levels of convenient deck parking that deliver shoppers directly to the specialty retailers on all floors.
- Located in the downtown Stamford business district, two blocks north of I-95 – New England’s major north-south thoroughfare.
- Stamford Station, minutes away from the shopping center, is the second-busiest station in Connecticut, with over two million boardings per year bringing commuters from Manhattan and neighboring suburbs to downtown Stamford.
- The city of Stamford has approximately 15 million square feet of occupied office space, with over 91,300 employees working within three miles of the center.
- Stamford, known as Wall Street North, has the largest financial district in the New York Metro area outside of New York City itself and includes Royal Bank of Scotland headquarters, UBS – with the world’s largest trading floor, Merrill Lynch, and over 30 hedge funds.
- Stamford’s MSA ranks number one in the United States for both average household income and effective buying income.
Average Household Income