2223 North West Shore Boulevard
Tampa, Florida 33607
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
96,000 square feet
166,000 square feet
240,000 square feet
100,000 square feet
About International Plaza
- International Plaza is the dominant shopping and dining destination in the Tampa Bay market.
- Anchored by the only Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom combination on the Gulf Coast of Florida, plus Dillard’s and Bay Street – a 100,000-squarefoot outdoor dining and entertainment lifestyle area
- Luxury and upscale retailers include Tiffany & Co., Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Burberry, Montblanc, Mayors / Rolex, Tory Burch, BOSS Hugo Boss, Lilly Pulitzer, Boston Proper, Michael Kors, Anne Fontaine, Apple, Stuart Weitzman, Henri Bendel, Kate Spade, Cole Haan, Free People, A|X Armani Exchange, Urban Outfitters, H&M, Spanx, and The Art of Shaving.
- Bay Street features 10 destination restaurants including The Capital Grille, The Cheesecake Factory, Brio Tuscan Grille, Blue Martini, The Pub, Bar Louie, and Zen Bistro.
- Lifetime Athletic, an upscale fitness facility, Crate & Barrel and Ocean Prime, a fine dining seafood restaurant, have recently joined International Plaza’s compelling collection of merchants.
- The Renaissance, a 293-room, four star hotel connected to the shopping center, ranked among Florida’s best hotels by Condé Nast readers.
- All highways in Tampa lead directly to International Plaza, which is located adjacent to Tampa International Airport and the Tampa International Jet Center, a corporate/private jet airport that brings affluent executives, athletes, spouses, and families to the area.
- International Plaza is surrounded by affluent communities filled with multi-million dollar homes.
- Over 18.9 million square feet of office space is located within five miles of International Plaza. Tampa is the second largest office market in Florida.
- Over 14.5 million people visit the Tampa Bay area annually spending nearly $3.4 billion on vacations. Tampa is ranked among the top 10 American winter travel destinations by AAA.
- Over one million cruise ship passengers per year embark from the port of Tampa which is only 4.5 miles from International Plaza.
Daytime Population (within 5 miles)