Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
Saks Fifth Avenue:
80,000 square feet
50,000 square feet
About International Market Place
- Scheduled to open Spring 2016, International Market Place will be poised to be the dominant upscale shopping destination in Honolulu and will feature a critical mass of upscale merchandise unique to Hawaii.
- The center will be anchored by Saks Fifth Avenue, the only full-line department
store in Waikiki. The Grand Lanai will provide an enjoyable outdoor seating area and feature seven sitdown restaurants, the largest concentration of dining options in Waikiki.
- International Market Place is located in the heart of the Waikiki tourist district with direct access and frontage on Kalakaua Avenue and Kuhio Avenue. The center is within walking distance of nearly 80% of Oahu’s first-class luxury hotels and has daily foot traffic of over 40,000 people – and as high as 65,000 during the peak season.
- The center will offer shoppers 750 dedicated on-site parking spaces.
- Kalakaua Avenue is rated by CBRE as the #5 top retail street by rent in North America, only after Fifth Avenue in New York, North Michigan Avenue in Chicago, Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, and Union Square in San Francisco.
- Numerous luxury waterfront properties and upscale condos – along with more that 28,000 hotel rooms – are within walking distance to International Market Place.
- International Market Place is located in densely populated Waikiki, just eight miles from the Honolulu International Airport.
- Almost half of Honolulu’s population is located within 10 miles of International Market Place.
- Oahu is the destination of 4.9 million tourists, who spend nearly $7.4 billion on the island annually.
- International Market Place has impressive residential demographics. In the Honolulu metro area there are nearly one million people and 90,000 households earning over $100K.
- Forty percent of sales are expected to come from residents of Honolulu, one of the densest and wealthiest metro areas in the U.S.
(within 10 miles)
(within 10 miles)
$75K+ Households (within 10 miles)
$100K+ Households (within 10 miles)
$150K+ Households (within 10 miles)
Daytime Population (within 5 miles)