4000 Baldwin Road
Auburn Hills, Michigan 48326
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
21 anchors, including Michigan’s only Off 5th Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet, Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Lord & Taylor Outlet, Forever 21, and Bass Pro Shops/Outdoor World
About Great Lakes Crossing Outlets
- Great Lakes Crossing Outlets is Michigan’s largest and dominant outlet shopping center with a powerful mix of fashion department store outlets, manufacturers’ outlets, and category dominant stores.
- Key fashion outlet tenants include Polo Ralph Lauren, Coach, Michael Kors, Lacoste, J.Crew, Hugo Boss, Talbots, Banana Republic, Calvin Klein, Levis, Cole Haan, True Religion, Fossil, BCBG Max Azria, Ann Taylor, and H&M, Chico's, Swarovski, and Puma.
- Entertainment and dining destinations include AMC Theatres – IMAX, Bar Louie, Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill, Rainforest Cafe, Miyako Japanese Steak House, Michigan’s largest food court (1,000 seats), and SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium opening Spring 2015.
- Great Lakes Crossing Outlets is located on Michigan’s primary north-south artery (I-75).
- Served by two major interchanges – Baldwin Road and Joslyn Road – with an estimated 190,000 cars traveling the full mile of visible center frontage daily.
- More than 244,153 daytime employees work within 10 miles of Great Lakes Crossing Outlets.
- Major employers in Auburn Hills include many auto suppliers and Chrysler LLC.
- Great Lakes Crossing Outlets is recognized as the top tourist shopping destination in Michigan.
- Nearly 20% of Great Lakes Crossing Outlets’s shoppers are tourists traveling 60 miles or more to shop the center from throughout the Midwest and Canada Domestic/International.
Average Household Income (within 10 miles)