11750 Fair Oaks
Fairfax, Virginia 22033
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
Lord & Taylor:
123,000 square feet
191,091 square feet
221,000 square feet
444,000 square feet
About Fair Oaks Mall
- Fair Oaks Mall is the preferred regional shopping and dining destination for the western communities of Northern Virginia.
- Anchored by Macy’s, Lord & Taylor, Sears, and JCPenney. Over 170 specialty stores, including Michael Kors, Abercrombie & Fitch, Ann Taylor, Apple, Coach, Coldwater Creek, H&M, Hollister, L’Occitane, J. Jill, BCBG Max Azria, J. Crew, Swarovski, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, Talbots, Williams-Sonoma, Love Culture, Abercrombie, Baby Gap, Cotton On, Gymboree, The Children’s Place, Janie and Jack, and XXI Forever.
- Exciting new stores include Aldo, The Art of Shaving, Zumiez, Clark’s of England, and On The Border.
- Distinctive dining options at Fair Oaks include The Cheesecake Factory, and Texas de Brazil. New dining options include Brio Tuscan Grille and On The Border.
- Fair Oaks is undergoing a substantial multi-million dollar renovation.
- The center is accessed by flyover ramps from U.S. Route 50 and I-66 – the major east/west route through the western suburbs – that feed traffic directly on to the center’s ring road and numerous surface arteries.
- Four of the top 10 wealthiest counties in the United States (Loudoun, Fairfax, Stafford, and Falls Church) are located in the trade area.
- Over 111 million square feet of office space is located in Fairfax County including the headquarters of nine Fortune 500 companies located within the Fair Oaks trade area including Freddie Mac, General Dynamics, Northrop Grumman, CSC, Capital One, SAIC, Gannett, Booz|Allen|Hamilton, and NII Holdings.
- Located in one of the nation’s largest suburban office markets, Fair Oaks is within five miles of an estimated 10 million square feet of office space and a daytime population of more than 148,000 workers.
Average Household Income