11401 NW 12th Street
Miami, Florida 33172
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
Impressive lineup of 19 anchors and major stores, including Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Off 5th Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdale's Outlet, Forever 21, Bass Pro Shops/ Outdoor World, and Polo Ralph Lauren Flagship Factory Store
About Dolphin Mall
- Dolphin Mall is the top outlet shopping and dining destination for international and domestic shoppers in Miami.
- The center's mix of over 240 specialty stores includes Polo Ralph Lauren Flagship Factory Store, Coach Factory Store, Tommy Hilfiger Company Store, Nautica, Lucky Brand, Ann Taylor Factory Store, Nike Factory Store, Brooks Brothers Factory Store, Cole Haan, Sony Outlet, BCBG Max Azria, Michael Kors, Calvin Klein Factory Outlet, DKNY, True Religion Bran Jeans, Movado, Gap Factory Store, Banana Republic Factory Store, Bose Factory Store, Victoria's Secret, and A|X Armani Exchange.
- More than 200,000 square feet of dinging and entertainment options, including Cobb Theatres Cinebistro and Dolphin 19 Cinemas, Dave & Buster's, The Cheesecake Factory, Texas de Brazil, P.F. Chang's, Kobe Japanese Steak & Seafood, T.G.I. Friday's, Mojitos, Charcoal's Latin Grill, and Buffalo Wild Wings.
- Restaurant expansion will bring an additional 31,000 square feet of better dining options including Brio Tuscan Grille and Kona Grill.
- The center is serviced by two full interchanges from the Dolphin Expressway (S.R. 836) and Florida's Turnpike (S.R. 821) as well as numerous surface routes.
- Dolphin Mall is located at the intersection of the Dolphin Expressway (836) and Florida's Turnpike - the major East-West and North-South routes through Miami-Dade County - making it easily accessible from the entire market.
- The average daily traffic count on surrounding roads exceeds 275,000.
- Headquarters located in the greater Dolphin Mall area include Bacardi, Burger King, Carnival Cruise Lines, Lennar Homes, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Perry Ellis International, Ryder Systems, World Fuel Services, U.S. Century Bank, Royal Caribbean International, and Telemundo.
- Dolphin Mall is located five miles West of the Miami International Airport which welcomed over 39.5 million passengers in 2012. Tourism shoppers spend an average of 4.1 times more than local shoppers and international tourists spend 6.6 times more than locals.
- Miami is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, welcoming nearly 15 million overnight visitors who spend over $20 billion annually.
- More than 36 million people shopped Dolphin Mall in 2012, which is more than the attendance at Universal Studios and Disney World combined.
Daytime Population (within 5 miles)