3000 East First Avenue
Denver, Colorado 80206
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
87,000 square feet
138,000 square feet
177,000 square feet
About Cherry Creek Shopping Center
- Cherry Creek offers a critical mass of upscale fashion and dining options that cater to the upper-moderate to luxury shoppers in the five-state Rocky Mountain region.
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center is anchored by the only Neiman Marcus in the Rocky Mountain region, Nordstrom, and Macy’s.
- With more than 30 unique-to-market stores and exclusive international retailers such as
Louis Vuitton, Omega, Tiffany & Co., Burberry, Montblanc, Scotch & Soda, Façonnable, and a flagship Hyde Park Jewelers, Cherry Creek draws well beyond the center’s primary trade area, including surrounding states.
- Popular specialty retailers include Polo Ralph Lauren, Apple, Cole Haan, Hugo Boss, BCBG Max Azria, Michael Kors, True Religion, Kiehl’s, and one of the first Restoration Hardware design galleries in the county.
- The center has a dynamic lineup of destination restaurants including Elway’s, Brio Tuscan Grille, Kona Grill, and California Pizza Kitchen.
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center is located at First Avenue and University Boulevard, in the heart of the affluent and densely populated Cherry Creek neighborhoods.
- Cherry Creek will soon be home to one of the first mansion-style Restoration Hardware concepts in the country. The flagship design gallery is scheduled to open late 2015.
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center is located at the geographic center of the Denver metroplex and is easily accessible via six exits off of I-25.
- Eight Fortune 500 companies are headquartered in the Cherry Creek trade area. Top employers in Denver include Qwest Communications Headquarters, Ball, CH2M HILL, Western Union, Liberty Global, Liberty, Newmont, and Dish Network.
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center is located in one of the most affluent neighborhoods in the Denver area with an average household income within one mile of the center of $157,741.
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center is the dominant shopping destination in the five-state region. The city of Denver, which attracts over 11 million overnight visitors each year who spend $3.3 billion, is a major tourist and convention destination.
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center is annually recognized as the top tourist destination in the city of Denver. One-third of Cherry Creek’s shoppers are out-of-state tourists, who spend 2.5 times more than a local shopper.
Average Household Income