8500 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, California 90048
Gross Leasable Area
Mall Tenant Space
156,000 square feet
152,000 square feet
About Beverly Center
- Beverly Center is the dominant luxury upscale and fashion forward shopping center in Los Angeles.
- Beverly Center features a collection of iconic luxury brands including Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada, Saint Laurent, Burberry, Salvatore Ferragamo, Fendi, Tiffany & Co., Dolce & Gabbana, Jimmy Choo, Omega, and Giuseppe Zanotti.
- Z Zegna, Versace Collection, Diesel, Traffic, Halston Heritage, J. Lindeberg, The Ferrari Store and Superdry are among the retailers who have chosen Beverly Center to introduce their first stores in any U.S. shopping center.
- Over 4,000 registered fashion stylists routinely buy product at Beverly Center for use in TV and movies.
- Vertical transportation systems whisk customers from street level to three levels of fashion retail. Secure, ample parking is provided on five deck levels and in three valet parking areas.
- Beverly Center is located in Los Angeles, California, at the edge of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills. It is accessible from I-10 from East/West exits to La Cienega Boulevard.
- The center is located in the heart of America's television and film industries and is minutes away from the affluent neighborhoods of Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Brentwood, West Hollywood, and West Los Angeles.
- Luxury hotels including The Peninsula Beverly Hills, The London, Montage, Beverly Hills Hotel, Mondrian, Beverly Wilshire, and L'Ermitage Beverly Hills are within minutes of Beverly Center. Four Seasons Beverly Hills, SLS Hotel and Sofitel are all within walking distance of the center.
- A record 42.2 million tourists visited Los Angeles in 2013, spending in excess of $16.5 billion.
- Seventy percent of the tourists visiting Beverly Center are international travelers from Japan, China, the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Australia, and Canada.